Tuesday, August 9, 2011

She's here!!

Introducing Skylar
"Sky"
7/18/2011 ~ 7 lbs 2 oz ~ 20 1/4 in.

First time meeting her in the OR

 Checking her out in the Recovery Room

Kisses... & mmmmm new baby smell!!

Ace's 1st time seeing baby Sky

 Big Brother Ace holding Sky for the first time

 Gorgeous Baby Skylar

 My boys.. tired from all the days festivities

The most beautiful & loved little girl in the whole world!!


I used to think that I wouldn't have more kids because there was no way I could love another as much as I love Ace. Now I've realized Ace is my heart and Sky is my soul. These beautiful babies absolutely complete me!! I love them both more than is imaginable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puh puh pleeease leave a comment.

If you don't I might develope a st.. stu.. stutter.

P-p-p-please don't do this to me.